The mission of Project H.O.P.E., Inc. is to improve the health and well-being of homeless persons and others in need within the greater Camden, New Jersey area by providing primary, preventative and related health care services, including:
• Primary Health Care
• Counseling for mental health and substance abuse issues
• Social Work Services
• Food packages for patients that are diabetic
Project H.O.P.E., Inc. distinguishes itself as:
• The only healthcare provider to the homeless in Camden County
• One of only three programs in the State of New Jersey to interface with other social service organizations to treat behavioral health issues in homeless patients and provide all aspects of their healthcare.
• One of only five federally qualified health center homeless projects in New Jersey, serving pediatric, adult and geriatric homeless populations.
The program’s approach and patient services include:
• Medical Care Sites
• Social Services, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse Treatment
• Mobile Health Van
• Street Outreach